Old Town Market features the freshest local produce, pastured meats, honey, plants, cut flowers, handmade arts-n-crafts, and much more! Plus, Periwinkle Café and Bakery is offering drinks and bakery items for sale at the market this season. And kids can enjoy hula hoops, cornhole, and sidewalk chalk at every market.
This year, Old Town Market is being held in a new location: 190 Dave Lyle Boulevard, across from The Cotton Factory at Dave Lyle Boulevard and E. White Street. It is open every Thursday evening, 5pm to 8pm and every Saturday morning, 8am to Noon.
Like last season, Thursday evening markets feature musical entertainment and free childrens activities. Scheduled for June:
* DJ Chuck spinning fun, family-friendly tunes
* Kids can make a veggie print card, just in time for Fathers Day*
* FREE pinwheels to the first 50 kids at the market
* Live music by The Oneppo Brothers
* 4-Hs Just Kiddin Around Goat Club with a petting farm including goats, chickens, and rabbitsplus a wooden cow for milking
* Pickles Da Clown with amazing balloon sculptures
* Live music by The Escape Artists
* Kids can make veggie heads to take home*
*These activities made possible by Lovern Landscape and Greenhouse
For more information, call 803-417-4067 or visit the website: onlyinoldtown.com/market
On Saturday, June 9th, Old Town Market will be a stop on the first-ever York County Ag + Art Tour. For details, visit: www.agandarttour.com