Photo: Kids always enjoy potting their own plants at Old Town Market!
Old Town Market features fresh local produce, honey, pastured meats, plants, flowers, arts-n-crafts, and much more! And kids can enjoy hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, and cornhole at every market! Thursday markets also include A Taste of Paradise with Italian Ice for sale, as well as music and children’s activities. July 2012 schedule:
• Live music by StellaRising
• Kids can make coffee filter butterflies to take home*
• Live music by Amanda DeCarlo
• Kids can learn about the benefits of aloe and pot their own aloe plants to take home*
• Live music by The Perfect Melancholies
• Whispering Hope Farm with a petting farm
• Pickles Da Clown with balloon sculptures for sale
• Live music by Chad Watson
• Kids can make veggie heads to take home*
• DJ Chuck spinning family-friendly tunes
• Kids can make chia grass heads to take home*
* These FREE activities are made possible by Lovern Landscape and Greenhouse.
Old Town Market is open every Thursday, 5pm to 8pm and every Saturday, 8am to Noon. It is held at 190 Dave Lyle Boulevard (corner of Dave Lyle and E. White Street). For more information, call 803-417-4067 or visit the website: onlyinoldtown.com/market