- View AllUpcoming Events
- April 21st, 2014 Teen Advisory Board Meetings
April 22nd, 2014
Cheesecake Carousel Grand Opening
Our Grand opening date will be April 22nd and we will be running a special One free cup of coffee with a purchase of two cheesecake cupcakes for 30 days…
- April 22nd, 2014 Word 2013 Basics
- April 22nd, 2014 Teens Create & Share
- April 23rd, 2014 Teen Lounge
- April 24th, 2014 Word 2013 Basics
- April 25th, 2014 A Night of Rock n’ Roll
- April 26th, 2014 Bugs, Blossoms, & Butterflies
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
The streets of Old Town are lined with shops and galleries offering unique merchandise and friendly customer service. Support local businesses and enjoy shopping while you're here.
Old Town is home to vibrant parks and gardens. Enjoy a pleasant stroll or a day out with the family in one of the many green spaces found only in Old Town.