- View AllUpcoming Events
- March 8th, 2014 It’s a Solid! It’s a Liquid! It’s Oobleck!
- March 10th, 2014 Rock Hill Teachers' Choice Youth Art Exhibition
- March 10th, 2014 Works by Todd Baxter
- March 10th, 2014 Works by Dressler and McCorkle
- March 10th, 2014 Chess Club
- March 11th, 2014 Once Upon a Lap
- March 11th, 2014 D.I.Y. @ Your Library
- March 12th, 2014 Toddler Time
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Interested in living amongst other people and places? Like to walk to restaurants, work, arts venues? Is the house with the yard, garage, and driveway not for you? Real estate developers have looked at Old Town as a potential location for a new condominium building. Sites in the downtown core have been considered. In order to construct a building and sell units demand must be demonstrated and the developers need to understand what people are looking for. So, if the idea of living in Old Town amongst the offices, cultural facilities, and restaurants appeals to you, please complete the survey provided here. Your information will only be shared with potential real estate developers who may develop a condominium building. Thank you!
Lease a beautiful loft in in the Bass or McFadden Buildings above Overhead Station and Thi's Place on Main.