- View AllUpcoming Events
- September 3rd, 2014 25th Annual Juried Competition
- September 3rd, 2014 Wee Wednesdays
- September 3rd, 2014 Art-Rageous Books!
- September 4th, 2014 Fiction Frenzy
- September 6th, 2014 FREE outdoor Yoga
- September 6th, 2014 Free Fitness Saturday
- September 6th, 2014 Under the Sea
- September 7th, 2014 Grandparents Day
The streets of Old Town stay alive after hours and on weekends with a wonderful selection of spirited, family-friendly activities, sports events and entertainment for all ages. Cultural offerings are supported by a healthy and diverse arts community. Annual festivals such as ChristmasVille, St. Paddy's on Main Music Festival, and the Blues Festival punctuate a year filled with concerts, races, parades, and regular art crawls.
Old Town is home to vibrant parks and gardens. Enjoy a pleasant stroll or a day out with the family in one of the many green spaces found only in Old Town.
Enjoy a night out in Old Town! Join some friends for a Winthrop Eagles game, or rock out with a thousand fans under the stars at the Old Town Amphitheater.