5 things to do in old town
Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
1. The Old Town Farmers Market at Fountain Park - Join the Old Town Farmers Market at Fountain Park this Thursday 5-8 pm for local meats, eggs and seafood, fresh produce, LIVE music, LIVE food demos, yoga in the park (6:30-7:30 pm), and FREE face painting by Lisa!
Wanna make your trip to Old Town extra fun filled and an evening for the family? Here’s a few more activities while you’re exploring….
2. Comporium Bike Rental- Park the car and a pick up a few bikes for the evening. Riders can find the bikes in three locations right now: at Fountain Park on the corner of Main Street and Elizabeth Lane; at The Anderson apartments on the corner of Main Street and Dave Lyle Boulevard; and at Legal Remedy Brewing on Oakland Avenue. There is plenty to explore!
3. Lyrics on the Lawn- Looking for something to do after the farmer’s market? Swing by the Historic White Home to enjoy live music, food trucks, bounce houses, & other great, family fun activities! This event is free to the public and all ages are welcome! Every Thursday 6-9 pm through July.
*Please no outside food or drinks. For additional information, please call 803-329-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Friday Movie Night at Fountain Park – Bring a chair or a blanket and get some of our local restaurant foods to go, this will be a fun night for the entire family! Rec in a Box will begin setting up at 7:30 and Coco will begin around 9:00 pm. A few featured food trucks will be on location. Thank you Morton & Gettys, LLC for making this possible!
5. Still looking for more to do? Pick up a Comporium bike and explore Art in Old Town! Did you know that Old Town, Rock Hill is South Carolina's first state recognized Cultural Arts district!? There’s so much to do and see in and around Old Town you could normally miss. So take a break, get your ride on, and explore where you live!
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!