5 things to do in oldtown
Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Lyrics on the Law is back! Come out to the White Home to experience Lyrics on the Lawn for its final show of the summer! Stepside Deluxe will be providing the live music, plus food trucks, bounce houses, & other great, family fun activities! This event is free to the public and all ages are welcome!
Please no outside food or drinks. For additional information, please call 803-329-1020 or email@example.com
2. Movies in the Park – We close out the Movies in the Park Series this Friday with A Wrinkle in Time! Like and Share this post, and Tag Morton & Gettys, LLC for a chance to watch A Wrinkle in Time with 5 of your friends in the Morton & Gettys VIP area on August 10, complete with snacks and drinks! Rock Hill Parks, Recreation & Tourism will have Rec in a Box there starting at 7:30 and showtime is at 9:00!
No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
3. Thursday Night at the Farmers Market – Join your fellow friends of Old Town in exploring everything good and local! Visit the Old Town Farmers Market at Fountain Park to get your weekly shopping in order. Choose from a variety of fruits, vegetables, local meats and eggs, and not to count so much more. This week’s feature is Seafood! Stop by and ask for Kia- The Seafood Lady
The Old Town Farmers Market has two locations!
Thursday Nights: 5 – 8 pm at Fountain Park, June – August
Saturday Morning: 8:30 – 12:30 pm at Legal Remedy Brewing, NOW extended through November!
4. Sunday Stroll – Come down town Sunday for a late evening entertainment stroll and hear Lyle Lovett & His Large Band take over the final night of the Old Town Amphitheater Summer Concert Series. Enjoy McHale’s back seating area for dinner and a beer or grab some street food from the concert. Either way, you’re sure to enjoy the show!
5. Drink Stop – Feeling thirsty? This one is for 21+ See what Old Town Has to offer at some of our favorite drinking spots. Start off at Main St. Bottle for a few samples, stroll over to Rock Hill brewing to see beer up close, and finish off the night at Legal Remedy.
Coming soon to Old Town: Even more breweries! Follow us facebook.com/onlyinoldtown/ for updates!
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!