5 things to do in old town
Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Legal Remedy Run Club- The weather is cooling off and we’re itching to get outside! Join the Legal Remedy run club on Tuesday evenings at the brewery. Take a lap around Old Town and then back to Legal Remedy for flight of samples or stout cold one!
2. Rock Hill Brewing Run Club- Leaving from the heart of Old Town, the Rock Hill run club meets every Thursday at 6:45 for a quick 3-4 mile run and back to the brewery for a pizza and cold drinks. Cold beer is preferred! Swing by if you are up for the challenge.
3. Thursday Night at the Farmers Market – Join your fellow friends of Old Town in exploring everything good and local! There are only TWO more markets for Thursday evenings at the Fountain. We hope to see you there!
The Old Town Farmers Market now has two locations!
Thursday Nights: 5 – 8 pm at Fountain Park, June – August *** ending soon!
Saturday Morning: 8:30 – 12:30 pm at Legal Remedy Brewing, NOW extended through November! *** no market 8/25
4. Knowledge Perk Hours- Did you know Knowledge Perk has extended their hours! Our local roaster will now open at 7 am so you can take a pit stop before work to fuel up for the day! Swing by, fill up your cup, and enjoy one of the many familiar faces there to help you start your day off right. Tell them Old Town sent you!
5. Fall shopping- Who’s ready for fall weather! Old Town defiantly is with new additions to our retail selections. Style Recycled, located on the second floor of the Gettys is bringing you all the fall trends with an ever changing selection. Stop by on your way in or out of town. A few other places to try out are Downtown Artistry and the Rock Hill Pottery Center- Gettys building, Overhead Station and The Book Store- located on Main St. Make your time and money count by shopping local!
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!