5 things to do in old town
Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Food Truck Friday - Food Truck Friday is back! Starting in May, every third Friday of the month, enjoy over 25 food trucks, live music, children's activities, and more! Live Band: Oct. 19 Chunky Daddy
2. Oktoberfest in Old Town – Oktoberfest, happening in Old Town, Rock Hill is just the place to go Saturday Oct. 20th 4-10 pm. Enjoy live music, kids play zone, food trucks, German beer, and more. Join Old Town in celebrating German beer and German food! Get your beer chips and Steins available NOW at Main St. Bottle Shop.
Note: There is still time to register your Wiener for the Race!
3. Old Town Farmers Market at Legal Remedy Brewing – Join us Saturday morning for our Fall market at Legal Remedy Brewing. Fall features include FRESH Seafood, neck pumpkins, local meats and eggs, LOTS of honey, local produce, and so much more.
Saturday Morning: 8:00 – 12:00 pm at Legal Remedy Brewing, NOW extended through November!
NOTE: No market Nov. 17th. Please join LRB for the Gobble Wobble.
4. Historic Rock Hill- Experience Death and Dying in the Victorian Age at the historic White Home! Learn about Victorian-era mourning practices and about how the White family mourned. All ages are welcome (but some younger children might find the subject matter to be disturbing). Children will also be able to build their own haunted house! $5 admission
****October 30th & 31st 6-10 pm****
5. BOO- HA- HA - Bring the kids out to enjoy safe free trick-or-treating at more than 35 vendors, the Boo Ha-Ha Dance Party, our annual Costume Contest and take pictures with the sets of your favorite movies. In addition, meet the “Southernbelle” Ghostbusters. Enjoy music and dancing from the “Kilted Creature” from the lagoon. This is NOT a pet friendly event. boohaharockhill.com
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!