Comporium Telephone Museum – Spend an hour or so learning about the history of communication as well as a little history of Rock Hill, SC.
• Free Admission
• Fun for family members of all ages
• Groups welcome – Call 803-324-4030 for group reservations
• Hands On learning experiences through videos and audio devices
• See the telephone booth, Mack truck and switchboard
• Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00-2:00
About the address – Although Elk Avenue is no longer a physical street, we have retained the address of 117 Elk Avenue as part of our long-standing history in downtown Rock Hill. You’ll find us between Main Street and Black Street, next to Kinch’s Restaurant.