Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start… RED, WHITE and BOOM edition. See you Tuesday!
1. Red, White, and Boom - Come celebrate Independence Day in Old Town with live music, food, drinks, fireworks, & plenty of fun for the whole family! Free admission! (THIS IS NOT A PET FRIENDLY EVENT) FEATURING: • Live Music from The 246 Army Band, SummerDaze, and Earth to Mars - "A Bruno Mars Experience" •Unlimited access to all mechanical rides and inflatables with a $10 wristband • Food Trucks • Beer/Wine • Ice Cream Eating Contest • Fireworks at 9:30/9:45 pm
2. Cotton Alley- Trying to get good parking for Red, White, and Boom? Get there early and stop by the Cotton alley (beside Wells Fargo) to check out the new art work in the alleyway and see what art on Main St. is up too!
3. McHale’s on Main Street- Wanting to grab a snack before all the festivities start? Grab a “half off burger” deal featured every Tuesday and defiantly this Tuesday!
4. Rock Hill Brewing Company- Visit Rock Hills newest brewery for good drinks and awesome atmosphere! It’s just far enough away from the festivities to relax and enjoy some downtime before or after the Red, White, and Boom!
*121 Caldwell St ste 101, Rock Hill, SC 29730 beside Millstone
5. Amelie’s- Wandering around looking for a pick me up? Head over to the corner of Main St. and Caldwell for a great cup of coffee or hot tea. Don’t forget to grab a snack while you’re there!
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you tomorrow!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!