Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start… Michael McDonald Edition!
Think you can see all 5?
1. Michael McDonald - The second night of the Old Town Amphitheater Concert Series! With a career that encompasses five Grammys, numerous chart successes and personal and professional accolades, as well as collaborations with some of the world’s most prominent artists, Michael McDonald remains an enduring force in popular music. You wouldn’t want to miss a night like this! So while you’re in town take moment to enjoy what Old Town has to offer!
2. Thursday Night Out – Join your fellow friends of Old Town in exploring everything good and local! Visit the Old Town Farmers Market at Fountain Park to get your weekly shopping in order. Choose from a variety of fruits, vegetables, local meats and eggs, not to count so much more.
The Old Town Farmers Market has two locations!
Thursday Nights: 5 – 8 pm at Fountain Park, June – August
Saturday Morning: 8:30 – 12:30 pm at Legal Remedy Brewing, NOW extended through November!
Only two Dates left for Lyrics on the Lawn at the Historic White Home! July 26th and August 9th. Enjoy live music, food trucks, bounce houses, & other great, family fun activities! This event is free to the public and all ages are welcome!
Note: Please no outside food or drinks. For additional information, please call 803-329-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enjoy Dining Locally – Do you ever take time to enjoy your town? If not, then swing by Main St. for a great dinner before or after the show. It’s all within a few blocks!
4. Friday Morning – Recover from your late night just right! Join our friends at Knowledge Perk to finish out the week strong. Might I suggest the cold brew with a pump of Vanilla?
5. Freedom Walkway Site - The Freedom Walkway celebrates the striving of the people of Rock Hill and the entire United States of America to achieve the promise of Liberty and Justice for All. At the birth of our nation it was a founding principle that “all men are created equal” and that no person was to be deprived of “life, liberty or property without due process of law.” Swing by this amazing mural, it’s easily accessible by parking in the Millstone parking lot and following the blue walkway lights towards Main St.
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!