Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Jazz in the Park – Come out Friday night for a relaxing evening in the park! Enjoy live Jazz, artists, and a limited variety of food trucks. Maybe swing by one of the many Old Town restaurants for something to go or a drink before the show.
Note: This event is canceled in case of inclement weather. Check facebook.com/onlyinoldtown for updates.
2. Enjoy Dining Locally – It’s all within a few blocks!
A few places we suggest to dine locally:
3. Thursday Night Out – Join your fellow friends of Old Town in exploring everything good and local! Visit the Old Town Farmers Market at Fountain Park to get your weekly shopping in order. Choose from a variety of fruits, vegetables, local meats and eggs, and not to count so much more.
The Old Town Farmers Market has two locations!
Thursday Nights: 5 – 8 pm at Fountain Park, June – August
Saturday Morning: 8:30 – 12:30 pm at Legal Remedy Brewing, NOW extended through November!
4. Comporium Bike Share – Have you seen the new bikes rolling around town? Thanks to Comporium you can drop the car off and take a leisure ride through town. Locations in Old Town: Legal Remedy, Fountain Park, and The Anderson. See what you can find in Old Town!
5. Drink Stop – Feeling thirsty? This one is for 21+ See what Old Town Has to offer at some of our favorite drinking spots. Start off at Main St. Bottle for a few samples, stroll over to Rock Hill brewing to see beer up close, and finish off the night at Legal Remedy.
Coming soon to Old Town: Even more breweries! Follow us facebook.com/onlyinoldtown/ for updates!
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!