Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Historic Rock Hill - Looking for something to do on your lunch break or for an afternoon with the kids? Visit the Historic White Home for a tour by Lindsay Stuber, Program & Preservation Director. She will give you all the history of Rock Hill’s founding members!
Visit Historic Rock Hill
2. Saturday Morning Farmers Market – Join us Saturday morning for the Fall market at Legal Remedy Brewing. Fall features include neck pumpkins, local meats and eggs, LOTS of honey, local produce, and so much more. Tag us @onlyinoldtown with your favorite market finds!
Be sure to like the event page for weekly updates.
3. Gospel in Downtown - On Saturday, Sept. 15, at 4:30 p.m., Voorhees College Concert/Gospel Choir will sing at The Episcopal Church of Our Saviour, located at 144 Caldwell Street, Rock Hill. The concert will be followed by a short service of scripture, prayers, and music, sung by the Choir Of Our Saviour. The event is free and open to the public, and a freewill offering will be accepted for the benefit of the Voorhees Choir.
4. Fall Shopping - Who’s ready for fall weather! Old Town defiantly is with new additions to our retail selections. Style Recycled, located on the second floor of the Gettys, is bringing you all the fall trends with an ever changing selection. Stop by on your way in or out of town. A few other places to try out are Downtown Artistry and Rock Hill Pottery Center- Gettys building, Overhead Station and The Book Store- located on Main St. Make your time and money count by shopping local!
5. Tap the Rock – There are still tickets available for Tap the Rock. This year’s craft beer festival will support the 809 foundation. Get your tickets now for VIP and general admission. Visit Main St. Bottle Shop in the mean time for samples and more information on this exciting event coming next week.
Get Tickets Now
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!