Hey there! Looking for something to do this week in Old Town? Well here’s a few places to start…
Think you can see all 5?
1. Yoco Brew Trail- Come experience York County through craft brews that make up the fabric of our communities. From a beer that serves as the legal cornerstone of Rock Hill to a cider that transports you outside these city streets, there’s a taste here for everyone. Just download the Visit York County app to get your passport right at your fingertips. If you check-in at 5 breweries, you’ll even get an exclusive t-shirt at the Visitors Center in Downtown Rock Hill. Soon you will be able to do all 5 in Old Town!
2. Historic Rock Hill- Fall is here and one of our favorite events of the year is coming up! Historic Rock Hill presents the 13th Annual Oyster Roast at the White Home, Thursday, October 18, from 6 to 9 p.m. Guests will enjoy Hudson's famous fresh steamed oysters, a southern dinner buffet catered by Culinary Chef David Babey.
Festivities will include music and a silent auction filled with exciting items and packages.
All proceeds will directly benefit Historic Rock Hill’s educational programs and efforts to market the White Home as a premier rental venue.
General Admission tickets can be purchased online via www.historicrockhill.com/tickets.
A ticket is required to enter the event and must be purchased in advance. Limited tickets available, so get yours TODAY before they are gone! Tickets will not be available for purchase at the event.
3. York Tech Blood Pressure Check - FREE Blood pressure checks at the farmer’s market this weekend! Stop by to get your Saturday morning starting at 9am.
4. Old Town Farmers Market at Legal Remedy Brewing – Join us Saturday morning for our Fall market at Legal Remedy Brewing. Fall features include neck pumpkins, local meats and eggs, LOTS of honey, local produce, and so much more. Tag us @onlyinoldtown with your favorite market finds!
5. Oktoberfest in Old Town – Oktoberfest, happening in Old Town, Rock Hill is just the place to go Saturday Oct. 20th 4-10 pm. Enjoy live music, kids play zone, food trucks, beer trucks, and more. Join Old Town in celebrating German beer and German food! Get your beer chips and Steins available NOW at Main St. Bottle Shop.
Mark your calendars and set the reminders and we will see you this week!
There’s something for everyone to do in Old Town. Check out the blog every Tuesday for #5thingstodoinoldtown and tag us in your adventures. Catch you around Old Town ya’ll!